Trust and Safety Project Manager
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As a Trust and Safety Project Manager you will be an experienced professional with a passion for mitigating real world harm who will work closely with partners across Engineering, Policy and other teams to drive operational projects in a fast paced and data driven environment.
In this 11-month contract, the Trust and Safety Project Manager will review and implement content policies that take into consideration the needs of a global community.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20767
What will a Trust and Safety Project Manager do?
- Deeply understand the architecture and integration points of support processes, products, and policies
- Help review and implement content policies that take into consideration the needs of a global community
- Work with cross-functional partners to assess support requirements for new product launches
- Analyze complex support flows and provide recommendations for process, policy, and product improvements to develop scalable solutions
- Manage global and cross-functional projects to improve user experience while partnering with teams such as: Policy, Data Science, Product, Engineering, Operations, and regional teams
- Use problem-solving skills to resolve large and complex business problems such gathering data to improve the overall support experience
- Drive strategy for execution, planning, measuring progress and sharing results
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations, and influence team strategy through effective communication
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4 years of working experience in an Operations, Policy, Policy enforcement, Legal, Analytics, Consulting, Project Management (2 of those years initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance)
- Experience with business process analysis
- Must be comfortable working with highly sensitive, graphic content
- Advanced Excel skills or experience working with SQL
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +35316694040.