Travel Account Manager
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Travel Account Manager with 2+ years’ experience in a consultative sales and account management role to join them, initially on a 11-month contract.
In this position you will collaborate with experts (i.e. Product Specialists, fellow Account Managers, Industry Managers, Analysts, internal support teams, and more) to bring the best of their products to customers to help them grow their business.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20319
What will a Travel Account Manager do?
· Customer and portfolio management: Strategically partner with customers and own/drive customer relationships in order to work towards mutual business objectives; build, grow, and maintain customer portfolios to drive high impact and long-lasting relationships; advise customers on best strategic and business practices.
· Sales strategy development & implementation: Identify customer business objectives, set, own and execute sales strategies for specific customers in collaboration with internal partners.
· Opportunity sizing: Identify revenue and growth opportunities within your book of business; work with internal stakeholders to determine and drive sales, revenue growth, and/or marketing efficiency, as well as the incremental investment recommended to achieve customer business outcomes.
· Building pitches: Craft and deliver solutions to customers and agencies to achieve their business objectives and drive revenue growth.
· Campaign optimization: Oversee and optimize specific campaigns according to customer KPIs in order to promote long-term growth; delegate work to relevant stakeholders to help optimize campaign performance; utilize and facilitate internal connections and networks in order to expedite and optimize campaigns.
· Creating campaign proposals: Create account and campaign-specific proposals for customers by translating customer objectives into KPIs and selecting ad solutions based on KPIs; work with internal stakeholders to conduct research and learn about account or campaign relationships to complete proposals.
· Interpreting data & creating insights: Draw interpretable insights from deep dives and data analysis; provide data-driven strategic and tactical recommendations to customers, partner teams, and leadership based on analyses; utilize insights to influence others and drive change.
· Sales forecasting: Review revenue performance and projections for your book of business; share updates on opportunities and activities with large accounts; mitigate potential risks to achieving sales targets.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 2+ years’ experience in a consultative sales and account management role.
· Proven success in managing multiple accounts, and working on high-growth deals
· Experience in Google Ads campaign management a plus.
· 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
· Tax Saver Travel tickets
· Bike to work scheme.
· Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040.