Transaction Management, Subject Matter Expert (Krakow or Gdansk)
Our client is a well-established financial service provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
Based in Krakow or Gdansk, they require 4 x experienced Transaction Management, Subject Matter Experts with 4+ years of professional experience within Transaction Management. Candidates can choose to work from Krakow or Gdansk.
Job Reference: BBBH 19863
The Ideal Candidate:
- 4+ years of experience in Transaction Management, within a large financial services organization preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial products (Fixed Income, Equities, FX, Cash Products etc.) and markets requirements.
- Strong understanding of financial markets; familiarity with custodian cut offs for various financial products and settlement methodologies.
- Industry utility experience preferred – Omgeo CTM, ALERT, GTSS, SWIFT.
- Understand global markets tendencies and enforced regulations i.e., T2S, MIFIID 2.
- Advanced PC skills including MS Office application.
- Academic background, preferred degree in economics, finance, science, or engineering.
- Business Level English and ability to work onsite in Krakow.
- Working within the Investment Management Services – Transaction Management (TM) team based in Poland, provide primary support for operational team support.
- Servicing all aspects of trade confirmation processing and settlement instruction creation and dispatch across multiple products traded on behalf of London administered client accounts.
- Ensuring that all trades are confirmed within predetermined timeframes and that all relevant deadlines are adhered to the processing and instructing of transactions for each product.
- Closely cooperating with brokers, custodians, fund accountants, various internal stakeholders and other third parties.
- Direct interacting with client Middle and Front Office teams to resolve trade discrepancies or issues.
- Leading resolution of most complex queries by cooperating with internal teams and external parties worldwide.
- Participating in new business on-boarding process.
- Supporting Team Leader with team management and work distribution.
- Supporting junior team members with challenging tasks.
- The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization.
- You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables.
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career.
- Work with a company who highly values their employees.
- Development through various educational, work, and mentoring programmes.
- Compensation and benefits packages, flexible work arrangements, volunteering time off and a very well received gift matching programme.
- Other benefits include: Remote working opportunities, Employee savings plan, Life insurance package, VIP medical package, Language classes, workshops.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks, and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037