Training Program Coordinator
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As a Training Program Coordinator, you will have 2-6 years’ experience in program/project coordination/logistics/operations on a globally distributed team.
Initially on a 11-month contract, you will be responsible for providing top-quality support to ensure the seamless implementation and delivery of multiple learning solutions and programs.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH20422
What will a Training Program Coordinator do?
- Owns scheduling and logistics for multiple learning programs, through use of Cornerstone OnDemand (LMS).
- Manages program communications and correspondence through multiple mediums including emails, chats, posts, Tasks.
- Provides routine reporting and data on learning programs and solutions.
- Offer support and guidance on the client’s learning program queries.
- Fosters strong relationships with multiple key stakeholders and partners through regular syncs and open communication to optimize our client’s learning program processes.
- Shares advice and insights on program updates and launches to stakeholders as subject-matter expert (SME).
- Maintains and defines best practices for learning program coordination workflows globally.
- Continuously evaluates and proposes improvements for existing processes and workflows, partnering with teammates and other departments when necessary.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2-6 years’ experience in program/project coordination/logistics/operations on a globally distributed team.
- Google Suite and Microsoft Office suite experience.
- Experience working in a learning/training function.
- Experience with LMSs (Learning Management Systems).
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +35316694040.