Location: Malmö, Sweden. This role can be worked fully remote anywhere in Europe.
Contract length: 3 months
Visa sponsorship: No
Daily rate: around 6,154 SEK
Based in Malmö, Sweden, our client has been at the forefront of the furniture industry. They are looking for a Testing Support Manager with at least 7 years of professional experience within the test management space for large-scale and complex programmes.
Job Reference: BBBH 23580
- To plan, manage and report on all aspects of Testing Support for a large delivery programme.
- BOT Performance Test delivery.
- Ensure that the Test Strategy is kept up to date and relevant.
- Act as SPOC for all Shared Services requirements and responsibilities.
- Risk Management for Test Data, SV, Performance Test & Reporting.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 7+ years of relevant Test Management experience of large programs in complex People and IT landscape.
- SAP O2C, R2R, P2P roll out experience.
- Jira / Zephyr experience.
- Experienced in IT delivery supporting business transformation programs.
- Experience using multiple resource models including domestic, offshore, onshore and multi-country teams.
- Ability to apply testing processes and terminology to practical scenarios, supported by excellent communication skills.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040