Tester UC (day rate rolling contract basics)
Based in Amstelveen, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specializing in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data, and cybersecurity services.
They require a Tester UC to join them on a day rate rolling contract basis.
This will be an initial contract will be until 28/02/2023.
This is an onsite role, in Amstelveen.
They are looking for someone to join them as soon as possible.
Rate: 550 – 571 euros per day
Working hours: 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day
Please only apply if based in the Netherlands or relocating. You must have the right to work in the Netherlands, so you must have EU citizenship or the correct visa.
Job Reference: BBBH 21892
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· Responsible for the execution of the technical and functional tests of the Unified Communication Services (Telephony, Chat, Presence, Conferencing, and connectivity to the public telephony services).
· Member of the development team and will cooperate with the developer to define test scenarios and test cases. As a senior also coach and supporter for the developers and testers in the team.
· Give guidance to the functional testers of the user organization and manage findings registration and follow up towards the development team.
· Knowledge of test methodologies (TMAP/ TOSCA/ Robot Framework).
· Experienced JIRA user.
· Define test plans and schedules based upon the functional and non-functional requirements.
· Steer on the execution of the tests, the findings, and re-tests in time.
· More than 5 years of experience in testing.
· Experience in IP Telephony and social media.
Fluent Dutch is required.
Advantages to contracting/freelancing with Allen Recruitment:
· Weekly or monthly payment terms.
· Online timesheets and contracts.
· Self-billing invoices.
· Online self-ill invoicing.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 669404