Krakow or Wroclaw, Hybrid
New Challenges. New Projects. New technologies. New, young, and talented team based across the world.
We’re offering you a job so satisfying, that it should be illegal to call it “work”!
This time I am reaching out to anyone for whom the words “tests” and “analysis” bring contentment to the broad IT professional world. If delivering IT projects while applying testing analysis makes you fulfil your daily work check below.
You will be the guardian of quality in your domain. Your responsibilities will include:
- creating test strategies/test automation approaches, test automation plans, and test scripts (manual as well when needed) and
- comprehensive analysis of any errors found using logs, database queries, legacy and Unix file systems, etc.
You’ll be working in the Core IT team in the Asset Management domain and joining a growing department in Poland. You will be cooperating with your colleagues in the USA and Europe on daily basis, using your English as the main language.
YOUR NEEDED EXPERIENCE
- ability to create non-functional test strategies and plans for manual and automated test methods
- good understanding of non-functional test automation concepts and patterns (e.g. availability, scalability, performance, and security)
- core hands-on experience with non-functional test automation tools
- SQL knowledge and Excel required
- experience in testing web-based applications with an understanding of modern web & legacy desktop technologies
- JIRA knowledge and experience working in scrum / agile methodology
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH 22517
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
Please email me; Olga Gurgul at [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and message me there.
I appreciate that your CV may not be up to date, so just send me the last one you have.
Perhaps this one didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry, we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com.
Everyone will get a response.