Technology Risk Manager
Our client is a well-established financial service provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
Based in Krakow, they require an experienced Technology Risk Manager with 2+ years of experience in Technology Risk Management, IT Auditing, or IT Compliance.
You will be responsible for testing internal IT controls and supporting multiple audits, risk and compliance program objectives.
Job Reference: BBBH 20376
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of experience in Technology Risk Management, IT Auditing, or IT Compliance.
- Knowledge of industry Risk and Control frameworks such as COSO, COBIT, NIST, ISO, etc.
- Expertise in IT General Controls and sound understanding of IT platforms, applications, and related technology.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and solid problem-solving skills.
- Proven interpersonal, communication and project management skills.
- Advanced MS Excel, Word, and Power Point skills.
- Risk and/or Audit certifications and/or related qualifications (i.e., CISA, CRISC, CISM, CISSP).
- Business Level English and ability to work onsite in Krakow 2 or 3 days a week.
- Examine key internal IT controls and evaluate control design and operating effectiveness in mitigating risk.
- Adhere to standard control test methodologies and deliver quality test work papers to support testing conclusions.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
- Keep up to date on relevant policy, standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Work with IT process and control owners to understand and document internal IT controls.
- Administrate and support the control certification process.
- Support the management of the central IT Control Library.
- Draft clear and meaningful findings, assessment reports, presentations, and other materials for Senior Management.
- The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization.
- You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables.
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career.
- Work with a company who highly values their employees.
- Development through various educational, work, and mentoring programmes.
- Compensation and benefits packages, flexible work arrangements, volunteering time off and a very well received gift matching programme.
- Other benefits include: Remote working opportunities, Employee savings plan, Life insurance package, VIP medical package, Language classes, workshops.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks, and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2022 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +48 12211903