Technology Architect (Expert)
We are looking for a Technology Architect (Expert) to secure end to end architecture and ensure developments adhere to architecture standards and principles and fit into our client’s enterprise architecture.
What you will do daily:
- Ensure POT (implementing SAP Success Factor) solution architecture aligned to business and technology strategy and enterprise architecture
- Definition of business, information/data and technology architecture and technology solutions across POT and enterprise architecture
- Definition of High-Level Design Documents and CRs in relation to systems outside SAP
- Adoption of SAP best practice and staying standard both from solution as well as process perspective
- Design and Review of functional specification documents to secure adoption of SAP best practice
- Analysis of business requirements and translation into architecture and technology options
- Coordinate and facilitate workshops with relevant stakeholders to align process, technology, and data needs
- Support the Senior Technology Architect and the architecture area and guide POT
- More than 7 years of experience in business, information/data and/ or technology architecture ideally in People Domain/ Human Resources area
- Versed in designing solutions for global transformation programs incl. master data, SAP technologies, integration, and data model design
- Good analytical, facilitation and leadership skills
- Multiyear experience in SAP Success Factor and related technology solutions, eg. Globalview, OpenText, VMS Fieldglass etc.
- Experience with other HR solutions such as Kronos, Avature, Volos, Service Now, Cornerstone etc.
- Experience in integration design and data modelling
- Experience in GCP and cloud technology
- Multiple SAP implementations in international companies