Technical Writer – 6-month contract – Dublin
Our financial services client is looking for a Technical Writer with proven record in technical writing, creating customer-facing documents to join them, initially on a 6-month contract in Dublin.
The position involves performing all stages of processes to publish technical content in online, mobile, and printed formats.
Job Reference: BBBH20485
As a Technical Writer you will:
- Work with Business/Product Owners to create and update technical content.
- Accountable for the successful completion of high-quality projects within the technical writing function.
- Ensure updates are made to content in accordance to the CS&D writing standards.
- Develops high quality technical content as an included in manuals, communications, online help/web content, presentations and e-learning courses.
- Leverages technical knowledge to create, organize and update content through Darwin Information Type Architecture (DITA) based, XML, API and other emerging content management technologies.
- Serves as a subject matter expert capable of independently resolving most issues while keeping senior leaders informed of any potential risk.
- Collaborates with developers, information architects and editors to develop technical content that is clear, concise and effective with the end-user in mind.
- Establishes and communicates standards for information types, structures, and assembly so that content is organized logically with the end-user in mind.
- Provide excellent customer service to our business partners and customers.
- May provide guidance to less experienced team members.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Proven record in technical writing, creating customer-facing documents.
- Experience working on embedded teams, working alongside of Agile teams, participating in PI Planning, elaboration sessions, stand up calls, etc.
- Experience working on API, SDK, and other development documentation.
- Experience with or prepared to learn oXygen XML Author and other XML management tools.
- Experience or familiarity with XML, PDF, HTML, DITA, OTK, XSLT and XSL-FO.
- Familiarity with HTML syntax and concepts.
Perks of the Job:
- Unique opportunity to get involved in new programme in a brand-new role.
- Working on a big expanding banking platform
- Learning opportunities from experience team
- Working for large global company
About the client
This global client although in the Financial Services industry is a leader in new technologies working with millions of customers worldwide, they advance commerce on a global basis, delivering tremendous value as a franchisor, processor and advisor to its customers. They are also one of the top workplaces for information technology professionals.
Do you have all of the above? Do you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Senior Systems Analyst? Do you like the idea of working for a company who always working with the latest technologies? Apply with us today as you could be our perfect match!
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +3531694040.