Technical Support Specialist
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
This will be a hybrid working role between remote and onsite.
They require a Technical Support Specialist with 2+ years experience providing technical support within a multinational/large IT corporate environment, to join them on a contract for a period of 11 months.
Job Reference: BBBH 22835
What will a Technical Support Specialist do?
- Be a subject matter expert to seller anchor tools and processes pertaining to buyside sellers and cross functional partners, includes creating and maintaining training resources and updating workflows.
- Core responsibility is technical troubleshooting; addressing sellers inquires across a broad spectrum of seller tools, including triaging bugs on behalf of sellers to Global Product Leads, Program Managers, and Engineering
- Support the Technical Services team to deliver insightful, actionable feedback to enhance products and processes.
- Drive performance accountability to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are consistently met or exceeded.
- Identify opportunities for new or improved scalable, efficient and accurate workflows.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years experience providing technical support within a multinational/large IT corporate environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Familiarity with Google Products desirable
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040