Technical Solutions Specialist
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They are looking for a Technical Solutions Specialist with minimum of 3+ years of professional experience with web development, APIs and/or app development, to join them in an 11-month contract.
This will be a hybrid working role between remote and onsite.
Job Reference: BBBH 22902
What will a Technical Solutions Specialist do?
- Execute complete tasks within the scope of a larger technical project, under guidance from the manager.
- Use existing troubleshooting tools and techniques to establish root cause of operational issues and provide a customer facing root cause assessment.
- Provide bug progress summary to vendor or customer using available tools and platforms.
- Use standard and Google-specific software development tools to create, enhance, and maintain code written for team or external consumption.
- Ensure infrastructure networking and computing systems remain available during production hours.
- Collect and aggregate data using various techniques to inform product decisions as part of case work with some guidance.
- Identify trends and insights to improve operational efficiency and customer experience building upon standard data sources.
- Develop working relationships outside the team to contribute to cross-project collaborations.
- Select appropriate approaches from clear options to address technical challenges, under some guidance from manager or senior team members.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of professional experience with web development, APIs and/or app development
- Experience using Google APIs and/or other REST APIs, including handling authentication via service accounts or OAuth
- Experience with digital ads monetization/buying/selling and or digital advertising
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040