Technical Solutions Specialist
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They are looking for a Technical Solutions Specialist with minimum of 3+ years of professional experience with web development, APIs and/or app development, to join them on a 6-month contract.
This will be a hybrid working role between remote and onsite.
Job Reference: BBBH 23459
What will a Technical Solutions Specialist do?
- Execute and complete tasks within the scope of a larger technical project, under guidance from the manager.
- Handle challenging customer cases involving resetting expectations that were falsely set previously to ensure high customer satisfaction scores.
- Provide bug progress summary to vendor or customer using available tools and platforms.
- Collect and aggregate data using various techniques to inform product decisions as part of case work with some guidance. Identify trends and insights to improve operational efficiency and customer experience building upon standard data sources.
- Build and maintain relationships across projects with key stakeholders to provide quality technical support and services. Help enhance customer support experience through case work and proactive engagement with internal teams. Escalate issues to maintain strong customer/partner relationships.
- Identify opportunities and build solutions to improve support or empower customers to solve issues on their own using self-service tools and documentation, with some guidance. Contribute to OKRs that require collaborating with team members across projects.
- File issue reports with some guidance against Product, SRE, Documentation, and Procedures. Document desired behavior for defined issues and/or steps to reproduce, drive bugs to resolution, with some guidance. Resolve technical incidents and escalations leveraging relevant tools and guidance from internal or external stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot technical issues by generating and analyzing relevant data, proposing fixes, and validating solutions with some direct guidance. Escalate or triage issues to other teams (e.g., product engineering, legal) as appropriate. Coordinate with other teams to ensure the issues are resolved in a timely manner and help identify patterns to mitigate risks in the future.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of professional experience with web development, APIs and/or app development
- Experience using Google APIs and/or other REST APIs, including handling authentication via service accounts or OAuth
- Experience with digital ads monetization/buying/selling and or digital advertising
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040