Working model: 100% Remote, Germany
Visa sponsorship: No
Our client, a reputable and established global supplier of dependable networking devices and accessories, is looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to join their dynamic team in Germany.
They are seeking an experienced Technical Sales Engineer, with 5+ years of experience to support the sales team in B2B projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing trusted technical advice, managing project progress, and developing strong working relationships with partners and other departments.
Job Reference: BBBH 23372
What will you be responsible for?
- Supporting the sales team in B2B projects, including requirement analysis, network design, product selection, and operation advising.
- Managing the progress of projects to ensure a high success rate.
- Providing trusted technical advice and recommendations to customers and colleagues
- Influencing, persuading, and negotiating with staff in customer organizations through onsite/online training and meetings
- Working closely with marketing in product promotion on various platforms
- Carrying out demos and presentations to potential customers and partners at trade fairs, exhibitions, workshops, partner meetings, etc.
- Observing market trends, analysing such trends, and providing strategic reports for product and sales study
- Collecting and recording product suggestions for product development
- Developing excellent working relationships with partner departments to ensure effective collaboration in responding to customer demands
- Background in computer science
- 5+ years’ of experience as a Technical Sales Engineer, Pre-Sales Engineer, Technical Solutions Consultant, Product Advisor, or similar the networking sector
- Ability to liaise closely with partners and other departments and cope well under the pressure of tight deadlines on numerous projects
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal in English and German
- Business analysis skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products is essential.
- Competitive Salary
- Up to 33 Days of Annual Holidays
- A friendly and motivated diverse team, great opportunities to develop yourself with the company.
- Good Incentive Plan including food vouchers, gifts for birthdays, marriage, childbirth, company anniversary, and so on.
- Regular team events (quarterly team building, Christmas party, etc.).
- Modern office with free parking places.
- Employee discounts
Still interested in this opportunity.
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.