Technical Sales/ Business Development Manager
Based in the heart Ballymount, Dublin 12, our client is Ireland’s Premier leading distributor of networking products for the Data communications, Data Centre, Telecoms, and Security industry.
They require a Technical Sales/ Business Development Manager who will join a young energetic Company and report to the Sales/Managing Director.
The successful candidate will be responsible for growing our current client base which is endless with some high-profile brand names. The focus will be both on engaging with Contractors and end Users in specifying our relevant product portfolio across all our ranges and segments.
Job Reference: BBBH 23144
What will a Technical Sales/ Business Development Manager do?
- Opening up new market opportunities, focus on growth, increase market share.
- To Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within organizations.
- Research and build relationships with new and existing clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches to prospective and current clients.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- The ability to clearly define, and articulate value-based sales strategies.
- The ability to identify, and quickly implement strategies that maximise revenue growth opportunities.
- Follow up on all leads generated by company marketing plan.
- Building and executing a Business development Plan based on specific targets and goals to be achieved monthly.
- Carry out proactive, outbound Business Development activity to generate new prospects and leads and conduct proper lead follow-up programs.
- The successful candidate will receive the full support of our Technical Department and existing Sales & Marketing Team.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Proven track record in a business development role
- Knowledge of Data/Telecoms & IT technologies will be an advantage
- Strong Customer Facing experience.
- Negotiation Skills and focus on ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Tender & Specification writing/Influence experience desirable.
- Full clean driving license.
- Professional and positive attitude
- Ability and willingness to travel regularly throughout Ireland.
- A Company Mobile Phone, Laptop,
- Company vehicle / allowance per month
- Credit card for Diesel expenses related to the job.
- Pension 5% of Salary after 1 Year.
- 25 days paid Annual Leave+ Bank Holidays
- Hybrid working Conditions office/home
- Gym Membership
- Paid Road tolls.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694047