Technical Project Manager
With Irish offices based in Dublin 1, our client provides implementation and integration solutions for companies. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for a Technical Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
They require someone with 3+ years working as a Project Manager or Technical Lead with software development knowledge. You will be responsible for delivering the highest quality software systems, on time and to scope. Always ensuring that all billable activity is tracked. This person will act as a mentor to the rest of the team and work closely with the COO to ensure their team is running as efficiently as possible.
Job Reference: BBBH 21187
What will a Technical Project Manager do?
- Ownership of project data, including time tracking, documentation and code that is submitted to the customer for testing.
- Advise the customer of any “out of Scope” work and prepare quotes and SOW’s for this work
- Communicate with the customers, business analysts and the development team to ensure all projects are correctly scoped and delivery is on track.
- Coordinating internal resources and third party/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Manage team meetings and daily stand-up calls, ensuring these meetings and calls are effective.
- Set and monitor objectives for all of their team, ensuring all team members are on track to meet their objectives.
- Mentor the development team, offering support and guidance to them so they grow as developers and individuals.
- Hold weekly 1 on 1 meeting with all of your team, to ensure support is consistent and any roadblocks are removed quickly.
- Participate in improvement programs within the development team, using your expertise to improve the efficiency of the development team
- Act as the CTO when required to do so, such as when the CTO is on vacation or is absent
- Contribute and lead all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Provide consultative advice and identify areas of opportunity to better serve the business.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years working as a Project Manager or Technical Lead in a software development business.
- Project management certification, preference for Scrum, Agile methodologies.
- Previous software development experience is an advantage.
- CRM knowledge is a distinct plus.
- Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
- Hybrid office / home working option.
- Pension Plana after probation.
- Monthly wellbeing allowance.
- Nice place to work and a great future career path.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040.