Technical Project Manager
Our client is an Irish owned software company with Irish offices based in Dublin 15. They are multinational leaders in the development of software products, remaining as one of the world’s top software and service providers with clients based in 42 countries globally.
They require a Technical Project Manager with 5+ years’ experience working on large IT Projects.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for planning, leading, organising and controlling all phases of multiple projects which are led by the PMO. This includes delivery of flagship product to major customers but also some internal projects which may relate to process improvements and other internal system improvements.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity with progression opportunities and rewards to be gained for enthusiastic workers.
Job Reference: BBBH 22329
A general day:
- Ensure the completion of all stages of the project lifecycle including the development of project plans, status and budget reports for several projects across the Group, while maintaining focus on the Customer
- Advocate and ensure agile processes are adhered to and mentor those who need training/guidance
- Concurrently manage several projects of different sizes, in different lifecycle phases, geographies and different time zones
- Lead and coach cross-functional project team members to ensure maximum participation, productivity, and successful delivery, including Product Owners, Developers, QA team, Professional Services Engineers and Customers
- In some circumstances direct a Junior PM or Project coordinator to assist in project delivery
- Implement and rollout SAFe processes to the organisation
- Ensure Quality Assurance processes are followed
- Risk management, mitigation and reporting
- Stakeholder management
- Project status reporting, financial reporting and project budget reporting
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven track record of project management independent delivery of large, complex projects for at least 3-5 years
- Experience working on client facing projects
- Project management formal training and associated qualification, such as PRINCE2 or PMI
- Excellent knowledge of the fundamentals of project management in the software development space
- Experience of design and implementation of software development/technology processes
- Knowledge of databases, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in delivering Omnichannel solutions/ eCom solutions will be very beneficial.
- 4 weeks holidays per annum,
- Employee Wellness Programme,
- Yoga Classes (online while we WFH),
- Industry training and professional development,
- Employee share scheme,
- Mobile phone on the client’s account,
- Broadband allowance (while working from home).
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040