Technical Project Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Joining on an initial 12-month contract, you will plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will have 5+ years’ experience delivering tech programs or products from inception to delivery and demonstrated knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20753
What will a Technical Project Manager do?
- Coalesce a cross-functional team of engineering, operations and policy to structure and execute one or more tracks in the roadmap: framing issues, assessing trade-offs, and driving decisions across a range of areas.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Interface with Engineering and business owners for project requirements and scope.
- Help drive product decisions to align with larger company initiatives.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years’ experience delivering tech programs or products from inception to delivery.
- Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710.