Technical Project Manager
Our financial services client is looking for a Technical Project Manager with 10+ years experience working as a Technical Project/Program Manager and experience in IT Infrastructure, to join them on a 12-month contract with view to be extended further.
This role will be based onsite in their office in Dublin 18
Why work as a contractor with Allen Recruitment:
- Simple online contracts
- Online timesheets
- Regular on time payments (not related to when the client pays)
Job Reference: BBBH21368
As a Technical Project Manager, you will:
- Key functions to the role would be Managing large size multiple projects, deliveries, Tracking KPIs, and reporting
- Responsible for planning, developing, and executing schedules to ensure timely completion of project deadlines and milestones.
- Ensure methodology compliance and manage resolutions, reporting to management when necessary.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life cycle of the project. Must be familiar with the system’s scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the teams. Identify and monitor project risks.
- Regularly communicates to senior management regarding the status of specific project deliverables.
- Provide measurable input into new products, processes, standards or plans in support of the business.
- Effectively lead the delivery team to align with the business objectives, project schedule, and risks.
- Effectively deal with difficult situations. Help develop solutions to complex problems. Mentor more junior members.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrated expertise in the areas of planning and project management required processes and techniques.
- Infrastructure Project Management with Database background is desirable
- Knowledge of Agile framework
Perks of the Job:
- Working with key business unit and teller for the client.
- Working on brand new ideas and emerging technologies, present and future technologies.
- Responsibilities in a global role for a global company.
- Opportunity to understand different set-ups and markets across the globe.
- Weekly payment terms.
- Online timesheets and invoices.
- Self-billing invoices.
About the client
This global client although in the Financial Services industry is a leader in new technologies working with millions of customers worldwide, they advance commerce on a global basis, delivering tremendous value as a franchisor, processor and advisor to its customers. They are also one of the top workplaces for information technology professionals.
Do you have all of the above? Do you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Full Stack Developer? Do you like the idea of working for a company who always working with the latest technologies? Apply with us today as you could be our perfect match!
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +3531694040.