Technical Product Manager – Salesforce
Our multinational, financial services client is looking for a Technical Product Manager with Salesforce experience, to join them on a 12-month, daily-rate contract.
This is a Hybrid role so please only apply if you are based in Ireland and currently hold a Stamp 4 visa or are an EU citizen.
Why work as a contractor with Allen Recruitment:
- Simple online contracts
- Online timesheets
- Regular on time payments (not related to when the client pays)
Job Reference: BBBH22502
What will the Technical Product Manager do?
- Working with Business owners to capture requirements in delivering solutions in an agile environment and support the scrum team in upholding SAFe/Agile standards and processes.
- Work as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams and business stakeholders in delivering business critical solutions and obtain a good understanding of product functionality and dependencies.
- Developing and maintaining essential documentation: functional specifications (user stories, use cases, depending on the assignment), design documentation for building solutions in Salesforce lightning platform.
- Be the conduit between business and functional requirements, collaborating with scrum team to ensure clear understanding of what is needed to meet business expectations.
- Understand broader product vision and roadmap, provide recommendations on potential future projects, and communicate those to the Product Owner
- Show Leadership skills in making thoughtful decisions working with different teams.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Working in full pace agile environment and has complete knowledge of agile ceremonies.
- Leads acquisition integration projects or other key strategic projects that require significant coordination & changes to application structure.
- Proactively manages the end-to-end delivery of engineering work though the engineering team and all dependent organizations
- Reports on progress, ensuring dependencies are covered
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager
- Experience with Salesforce is essential
- Experience in working with Excel spreadsheets, Data loads and create mapping templates
- Good to have knowledge of Data Analytics
Perks of the Job:
- Working with key business unit and teller for the client.
- Working on brand new ideas and emerging technologies, present and future technologies.
- Responsibilities in a global role for a global company.
- Opportunity to understand different set-ups and markets across the globe.
- Weekly payment terms.
- Online timesheets and invoices.
- Self-billing invoices.
About the client
This global client although in the Financial Services industry is a leader in new technologies working with millions of customers worldwide, they advance commerce on a global basis, delivering tremendous value as a franchisor, processor and advisor to its customers. They are also one of the top workplaces for information technology professionals.
Do you have all of the above? Do you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Full Stack Developer? Do you like the idea of working for a company who always working with the latest technologies? Apply with us today as you could be our perfect match!
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +3531694040.