Are you a seasoned expert in Tunnel Boring Machine (TBM) projects, ready to take on a new challenge? Our client is looking for a Technical Expert Support for Tunnelling to join their dynamic team!
Technical Expert Support for Tunnelling
Job Ref: BBBH 24270
Location: Anneberg – Stockholm County
Employment Type: Initial contract length of 14 months.
Languages: Fluent English and Swedish.
Our client is the authority responsible for ensuring that the electricity transmission system is safe, environmentally friendly and cost-effective – today and in the future. They are an authority that is run in the form of a state enterprise with roughly 700 employees.
- This consultant will assume a pivotal position within our organization, offering invaluable expertise and direction for tunnel projects.
- You will have the responsibility of overseeing the effective implementation of Tunnel Boring Machine projects, with a particular emphasis on hard rock tunnel excavation.
- Assess and analyze production durations during TBM operations.
- Examine and assess the rock mechanical characteristics of retrieved core samples.
- Provide ongoing project support in addressing TBM technical challenges.
- Conduct safety assessments.
- The Consultant shall have an education corresponding to at least a Master of Science in Civil Engineering.
- The consultant shall have at least 9 years of experience with tunnel projects operated with TBM.
- The consultant should have worked with forecast models in at least 10 TBM projects in hard rock.
- The consultant should have experience from contract monitoring in at least 2 large international projects.
- The consultant should have engineering geological experience from at least 5 TBM projects.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in Word or Text format) today via the associated link or contact our team directly with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +46812400027
If this role does not fully fit with your criteria, do check out our website – www.allenrec.com for insights on various recruitment programs across multiple geographies.