Our Client is looking for a Technical Artist with 6+ years of experience to join their team and work closely with a multidisciplinary team to build new cutting-edge social experiences in Augmented Reality.
Duration 6 months
Location: London – Hybrid – 3 days onsite, 2 days from home.
Job reference: 24161
What will a Technical Artist do ?
- Partner closely with the engineering and design teams to develop content across a range of devices and give feedback on Tooling.
- Implement runtime logic within a complex real-time environment with performance limitations in mind.
- Prototype, profile and optimize custom shaders
- Optimize content through enhancing performance and instructing the artists and designers on asset creation, modeling and texturing best practices.
- Develop broad technical expertise to assist in a wide variety of technical and artistic tasks, including diagnosing and fixing bugs.
- Quickly solve issues with cross-functional leads.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Design, manage and maintain the pipeline from artists and designers through to deployment.
What does the ideal candidate look like ?
- 6+ years of expertise in understanding the inner workings of a real-time game engine (Unity, Unreal, etc)
- Experience with game/real-time profiling and optimization techniques.
- Experience with real-time scripting.
- Experience in shader languages (GLSL, ShaderLab, HLSL).
- Experience shipping products with stringent runtime performance constraints, such as
- complex mobile or 3D applications or games.
- Experience collaborating on multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience communicating across team members including engineers and artists.
- Experience in real-time content authoring(characters/environments/VFX/animation/lighting).
- Experience working with version control systems (Git, Perforce, etc.)
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +44 3303351710