Technical Artist (Gaming/ 3D)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As a Technical Artist (Gaming/ 3D), you will have 3+ years of experience as a technical artist working on shipped products in game development or any 3D application.
Initially on a 6-month contract, the Technical Artist (gaming/ 3D) will work closely with both art and engineering teams. This will involve performance profiling & optimization of assets and rendering techniques.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20165
What will a Technical Artist (Gaming/3D) do?
- Partner closely with the engineering and design teams to define and develop content.
- Design, manage and maintain the pipeline from artists and designers through to deployment.
- Optimize content through enhancing performance and instructing the artists and designers on asset creation, modeling and texturing best practices.
- Prototype, profile and optimize shaders.
- Develop broad technical expertise to assist in a wide variety of technical and artistic tasks.
- Quickly solve issues with cross-functional lead.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of experience as a technical artist working on shipped products in game development or any 3D application.
- Experience with game profiling and optimization techniques -Experience working with shaders.
- Experience creating 3D art pipeline tools.
- Experience making tools and automation for one or more packages like Maya, Houdini, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, ZBrush, Knald, Marmoset, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience shipping products with stringent runtime performance constraints, such as complex mobile or 3D applications or games.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710.