Job Ref: BBBH 23344
Location: Dunton, Essex, UK
Employment Type: Contract
Duration Initial term of 7 months, high chance for extension
Workplace: Remote, hybrid, onsite
Remuneration: up to £100/hour
Our client is a global service provider to major multinationals across different industries. They are currently looking for an Architect contractor to work on a key eCommerce platform for one of the top players in the automotive sector.
Why should you be interested in this role?
The company is embarking on an aggressive strategy to transform the operating model in both commercial and passenger vehicle sales. To achieve this, they continue to migrate away from legacy tech stacks in favour of Cloud platforms, and need an experienced architect to support the evolving front-end architecture framework to support the end customer experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering high-level and low-level architecture designs and solutions to support the eCommerce journey within Europe, aligned with Global Enterprise Architecture guidelines.
- Provide architectural guidance to support cloud migration and cloud native development within Google Cloud Platform
- Lead architecture discovery to develop and mature product technical roadmaps and strategy aligned with business vision.
- Facilitate technical and process reviews with global team members, presenting recommendations and guiding teams through implementation.
- Participate in functional global and local architecture guilds, cloud centre for excellence groups and peer reviews of cross domain solutions.
Technologies and design
- Ability to architect front end applications and other back-end services in Google Cloud Platform, using GCP native services (e.g. Cloud Run, GKE, Functions etc.)
- Strong technical skills with good knowledge of front-end architecture frameworks, patterns, and technologies, SPAs, REACT, Angular, Spring, jQuery etc.
- Strong understanding of micro frontend patterns and implementation including management of custom elements, web components etc.
- Strong Project Management skills including Agile delivery.
- Non-Functional Requirements analysis, testing and subsequent system fine tuning, to design architectures to meet scalability, availability, and reliability goals.
- Interoperability standards and methods of exchanging data effectively and securely (REST and GraphQL APIs, Web Services, Authentication and Authorisation processes)
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on email: [email protected] or Phone: +443303351710