Team Leader – Advertising
Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire a Team Leader to join their expanding team in Warsaw.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office. This position will be responsible for leading a team of multilingual specialists who configure and approve customer-facing content on the client’s internal platforms. The candidate should have solid experience in driving teamwork, monitoring individual performance, improving workflows, solving unexpected issues, training peers and creating reports
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 20871
- Responsible for overall team’s performance.
- Ensure timely task completion including ads review, ticket solving, reporting to content providers and HQ, training internal teams on campaign setup.
- Coordinate team resources and workload.
- Monitor individual performance, mentor team members, and train them. Run internal appraisals.
- Improve and optimize our internal workflows and communications.
- Directly liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure assets are provided and remove blockers.
- Recruit new team members.
You must have as a minimum
- More than 2 years’ experience in team leading and task coordination.
- Previous intermediate experience in a multinational company.
- Advertising experience preferred.
- Experience in employee performance reviews.
- Fluent in English and another European language.
- A very competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Multisport card
- Company discounts & benefits platform
- Superb Warsaw City Centre location close to all amenities and transport
- Laptop, mobile etc
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +48122119037.