Our client a leading pharmaceutical company, is in search of a dynamic and dedicated Senior Indirect Tax Analyst to join their global team in Cork on a 12-month contract.
Job Type: Temporary – 12-month contract
Location: Cork, Ireland
Working Model: Hybrid
Visa Sponsorship: No
Job Number: BBBH 24606
As a Senior Indirect Tax Analyst, you’ll spearhead indirect tax compliance and accounting processes across the EMEA region.
Your expertise will ensure accurate tax management while collaborating with internal stakeholders and external advisors.
You’ll play a pivotal role in tax projects, contributing to continuous improvement initiatives and leveraging cutting-edge technologies like Alteryx, Power BI, and RPA.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Irish Tax Institute qualified/Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA).
- Minimum 3 years of Tax experience, preferably in a multinational environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel/Word/PowerPoint, etc.
- ERP experience, ideally Oracle/SAP.
- Experience with data analytics and visualization tools/tax software an advantage.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills & initiative with the ability to adhere to strict timelines.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +35316694040