Our client is a premium drinks business and one of the largest and best-performing food and drink exporters in Ireland. They are looking for an experienced Talent Engagement Manager to join them initially on a 3-month contract. For the right candidate our client is willing to offer a salary of €60,000.
Job Reference: BBBH 24152
What will a Talent Engagement Manager do?
- Develop and implement initiatives to enhance employee engagement, motivation, and overall job satisfaction.
- Retention Initiatives: Identify factors contributing to employee turnover and design strategies to improve employee retention.
- Communication: Act as a liaison between employees and management, facilitating effective communication across the organization.
- Performance Management: Collaborate with managers to establish performance management processes that encourage regular feedback, goal-setting, and development plans for employees. This can help align individual goals with organizational objectives.
- Career Development: Work with employees to create career development plans that align with their aspirations and the organization’s needs. Provide guidance on training, skill development, and growth opportunities.
- Training and Development: Identify skill gaps within the organization and coordinate training programs to address those gaps.
You must have as a minimum
- Minimum of three years within the recruitment industry, ideally working within a corporate in-house recruitment team.
- Experience in managing multiple senior stakeholders.
- Exceptional consultative skills and be able to influence action and change with stakeholders as well as an ability to listen but also persuasively convey opinions.
- Highly competitive salary
- The opportunity to work for a diverse and exciting coill interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +35316694040.
All applications will be reviewed.