Talent Acquisition Specialist
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industry, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18, they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require a Talent Acquisition Specialist with 3+ years’ experience in a talent acquisition role (e.g., recruiting, sourcing), to join them initially until June 2022.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20641
What will a Talent Acquisition Specialist do?
· Interpret client’s business and requirements to drive a staffing process to promote an optimal internal and external talent mix.
· Execute a hiring plan within aligned business groups. Balance multiple timeframes and expectations for budget, scope, and time.
· Identify differentiated and alternative types of talent (e.g., compete, diverse, non-traditional) that may not be typically considered, and provides recommendations to the business area.
· Review data and market research and consults with the business to recommend and implement a hiring plan that addresses both business demand and talent availability.
· Review and analyse data to improve staffing performance.
· Elicit interest in active and potential candidates by using business stories that represent our client’s unique career possibilities, advantages, and rewards that are distinct from those of competitors.
· Maintain candidate satisfaction at all phases of the relationship by leveraging motivators and incentives to engage candidates and prepare them for the next phases of the process.
· Identify approaches to enhance candidate experience throughout hiring plans.
· Use an understanding of talent markets and complex candidate profiles, as well as relationships with talent pools and communities, to identify, secure, and/or develop candidates for immediate and near-future needs and pipelines.
· Develop a pipeline that generates strategic and differentiated candidates to meet the future talent needs of the business.
· Identify unique and non-traditional talent sources (e.g., university recruiting).
· Leverage tools and assessment frameworks from Operations teams and the Centre of Excellence to assess candidates.
· Execute initial screening and assessment of candidates.
· Identify and gather information (e.g., ability to hire, relocation, immigration, compensation) to qualify talent pool.
· Use an understanding of the entire staffing lifecycle to apply the appropriate internal and external staffing policies, standards, and/or regulations to all stages of the staffing process.
· Educate clients on the appropriate processes and policies to ensure that compliance requirements are met.
· Maintain current documentation on candidates’ qualifications and status in the appropriate staffing or tracking system, within compliance guidelines (e.g., Office of Federal Compliance Programs, General Data Protection Regulation).
· Capture relevant data in recruiting platform and leverage data to inform meaningful insights.
· Embody our culture and values.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 3+ years’ experience in a talent acquisition role (e.g., recruiting, sourcing)
· LinkedIn Certification a plus
· The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
· Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
· On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
· Very flexible and grown-up working environment.
· A diverse multicultural environment.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040