Our client is a global leader in selling technology solutions. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for 2 x experienced Systems Engineers with 3+ years of relevant experience working in a Systems Engineering, DevOps or SRE related role, to join on an initial 6-month contract with the view to extend.
You will play an instrumental role developing an Ansible framework for asset discovery.
Open to both PAYE and LTD arrangements.
This will be a 100% remote working role; candidates will need to be residing in Ireland to be considered.
Our client is not in a position to relocate candidates to Ireland.
Job Reference: BBBH 20386
- 3+ years of experience working in a Systems Engineering, DevOps or SRE related role.
- Automation experience with Ansible – must.
- Strong background in Linux system administration – RHEL.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash or PowerShell.
- Some knowledge with Kubernetes and Docker – does not need to be expert knowledge.
- Experience with GIT and Jenkins – nice to have.
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related field.
- Business level English and currently residing in Ireland.
- Candidates will need to hold a valid work permit.
What will a Systems Engineer do?
- Responsible for installation and maintenance of highly complex hardware/software systems and supporting large user groups.
- Supports multiple complex specific hardware/software applications.
- Recommends selection and evaluation of complex hardware and software.
- Analyzes complex business needs and implements ways to optimize PC hardware resources in achieving business objectives.
- Acts as a team lead for maintaining and installing complex local area network server systems Impact is across multiple business areas.
- Assists lower-level team members.
- Works on complex assignments where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making choices, recommendations, or decisions.
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment on business matters of significant impact.
- Analyzes business needs and recommends ways to optimize IT policies and procedures in achieving business objectives.
- Competitive day rates.
- Smooth and efficient invoicing process.
- Competitive salary.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040.