Allen Recruitment are currently assisting a multinational leader in the development of software products, remaining as one of the world’s top software and service providers with clients based in 42 countries globally.
Headquartered in Dublin Ireland, our client is currently looking for a Systems Engineer for their Vancouver office. The successful candidate will work with our client’s IT & Operations worldwide team to develop & manage their growing IT infrastructure and services.
Our client is currently interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Job reference number: BBBH 20348
What will a Systems Engineer do?
· Maintain, support and upgrade IT & Communications infrastructure & related software in-line with industry best-practice standards.
· Maintain private and public Cloud infrastructure and applications.
· Ensure infrastructure & process adherence to regulatory security requirements.
· Research, test, plan & implement new technologies across the group.
· Investigate, analyse & resolve system problems.
· Provide escalation support to the Operations department for customer systems issues on an as-needs basis.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· A technology degree.
· 2+ years’ experience in a technical, hands-on role.
· Skills in managing VMWare vCentre or Azure cloud services.
· Microsoft Windows Server & AD.
· Network skills, including LAN, VLAN, VPN, routing, firewalls.
The ideal candidate will have the following technical skills
· VMWare vCentre planning, install & maintenance.
· Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems, RemoteApp, and Active Directory.
· Azure PaaS and IaaS planning and provisioning.
· Network qualifications, such as Cisco CCNA.
· Firewall administration and security (Palo Alto).
· Knowledge of & configuration skills in systems security and processes required for regulatory compliance (PIPEDA, HIPAA, GDPR).
· Knowledge of web services technologies, such as IIS, Apache, MySQL, DNS.
What if we said:
· Multinational leader in the development of software products.
· Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland.
· Owner of the most widely distributed Lab Management System in the world.
· 4 weeks holidays per annum
· Our client pays 50% of employee parking.
· Our client pays 50% of the cost of employee/family Health, Life, Dental etc through the company’s standard policy.
· Employee share scheme (opportunity to purchase shares at the lowest available rate).
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710