Are you looking for your next contract as a Systems Analyst? Or maybe you’re interested in reaping the financial benefits, flexibility, and control of being a LTD company contractor?
If so, we have an opportunity for you!
We are working with a Financial Services multinational company who are presently recruiting for an experienced Systems Analyst, who is technically fluent, has a good understanding of software architecture, and has the ability to communicate efficiently with engineers.
Why work as a contractor with Allen Recruitment:
- Simple online contracts
- Online timesheets
- Regular on time payments (not related to when the client pays)
Location: Dublin 18 – Hybrid
Daily Pay Rate: €500 – €600
Contract type: B2B/LTD
Duration: 12 months
Visa sponsorship: No
As this is a contract role, you must hold an EU citizenship or a valid Stamp 4 visa.
For this role you must have:
- 5+ years of experience with technical & system analysis, documentation and requirement gathering.
- Strong technical knowledge and capability (e.g. system design, architecture).
- Good understanding of SAFe, Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and ability to function independently with competing demands.
- High degree of initiative, self-motivation, and willingness to take on challenging opportunities
- Some level of experience with Java, CI/CD, Cloud infrastructure (PCF, AWS, Azure), microservices architecture, data structures and experience in data extraction and analysis is highly advantageous.
- Confluence, ALM/Rally working experience is a plus.
- Technical analysis of product and software to ensure that business and functional requirements are met.
- Clear communication of technical requirements to the development team and development concerns to business stakeholders.
- Identifies key dependencies, risks and knock-on impacts of new development work and application enhancements.
- Leads the development of conceptual/architectural designs.
- Collaborates with development staff on software designs.
- Acts as a technical consultant for Business Owners during implementation of new products/services.
- Provides subject matter expertise.
- Writes stories, creates defects and runs backlog refinement meetings with the team.
- Manages defect resolution process.
- Continuously monitors feature development at the feature level adjusting throughout implementation as needed.
- Reviews product demo against acceptance criteria for the feature set
Do you have all of the above? Do you like the idea of working for a company that always work with the latest technologies?
Submit your CV today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +35316694040