Our financial services client is looking for a Systems Analyst, to join them on a 12-month contract in Dublin.
This role is Hybrid so you must be able to travel to Dublin.
As this is a contract role, you must hold an EU citizenship or hold a valid Stamp 4 visa.
Why work as a contractor with Allen Recruitment:
- Simple online contracts
- Online timesheets
- Regular on time payments (not related to when the client pays)
Job Reference: BBBH22929
This role is a part of the Operations & Technology Fraud Products team developing new capabilities for the client’s Decision Management Platform, which serves as the core for multiple business solutions to combat fraud and validate cardholder identity. The patented platform processes billions of transactions per month in tens of milliseconds using a multi-tiered, message-oriented approach for high performance and availability.
What does a Systems Analyst do?
- Provide detailed technical analysis of product or application hardware and software to ensure that business and functional requirements can be met.
- Provide subject matter expertise for assigned project.
- Perform analysis of system requirements, elaborate into user stories and acceptance criteria in an Agile methodology format.
- Facilitate scoping sessions and lead review sessions of technical requirements/stories.
- Systems and Technical knowledge, constantly analyzing and innovating new, better approaches to the systems.
- Produce complete analysis documentation of system requirements.
- Identify gaps in requirements.
- Identify dependencies between teams.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- 5+ years experience working as a Systems Analyst
- Proven experience in technical requirements gathering and documentation
- Prior experience with gathering technical requirements for Java backend systems and web UI’s, with REST based web services; JSON, XML.
Perks of the Job:
- Working with key business unit and teller for the client.
- Working on brand new ideas and emerging technologies, present and future technologies.
- Responsibilities in a global role for a global company.
- Opportunity to understand different set-ups and markets across the globe.
- Weekly payment terms.
- Online timesheets and invoices.
- Self-billing invoices.
About the client
This global client although in the Financial Services industry is a leader in new technologies working with millions of customers worldwide, they advance commerce on a global basis, delivering tremendous value as a franchisor, processor and advisor to its customers. They are also one of the top workplaces for information technology professionals.
Do you have all of the above? Do you like the idea of working for a company who always working with the latest technologies? Apply with us today as you could be our perfect match!
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +35316694040