Job reference number: 20815
Based in Dublin 18, our client specialise in providing cloud hosting services to small, medium sized and corporate clients, focused on SAP's Business.
Currently they are looking for a System Administrator to join their 7 people team (2 people in support role) on a permanent basis. Our client is offering hybrid working and flexitime.
- Manage inbound support calls from Customers; ensure that SLAs are met, and all issues are followed through for the Customers.
- Log, prioritise and process support queries and maintain up to date information on the ticketing system.
- Route calls that cannot be solved at the helpdesk to relevant team members and effectively. interact with customers and engineers / 3rd Party to provide assistance through to resolution.
- Build, maintain & monitor virtual machines (both Windows and Linux)
- Review network and system logs for anomalies and develop strategies to mitigate risks.
- Ensure systems are operated in compliance with best practices.
- Maintain and create support documentation/procedures.
- To ensure that daily backups are monitored and up to date.
- To be able to assist with server issues in the Datacentre.
The minimum requirements:
- 2 or more years Systems Administration experience is key
- Previous exposure to SAP Business 1
- Strong experience with networking, firewalls, VMware, Hyper-V and HPE servers.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, Windows server, SUSE Linux, RDS deployment, Citrix, Office 365 essential.
Beneficial, but not a must
- Good understanding of security vulnerabilities including rule-based access control, ports and protocols, and virus / malware protections;
- One or more of the following certifications is desirable: Microsoft, Citrix, Linux, CompTIA Cloud Essentials;
- Experience with scripting languages: PowerShell, Perl, Python
- Experience developing incident response tests and procedures; Reporting.
- Familiarisation with patching of operating systems, (Linux, Windows 2008-19 Server, VMware ESXi, Hyper V).
- Experience with HPE Network equipment and Palo Alto Firewall technologies
- MFA / 2FA knowledge
- Driving license
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040 .