Have you ever tried working for a leading global logistics company?
Are you looking to work with a top employer?
Here’s your chance!
Job Reference: BBBH 22000
Why this role is cool: We can offer flexible working hours, attractive annual performance bonus, relocation support, visa sponsorship, and possibility, time and budget to test new technologies!
About the location: We have an office in Alchemia complex in Gdansk Oliwa and you will be working in a hybrid model.
Contract length: This role offers a permanent contract of employment.
About the project: For this exciting journey, we are hiring highly skilled & motivated colleagues who would like to be part of this endeavour and join the new “Application Infrastructure Support” team in the role of IT System Engineer to keep our systems up and running and to advance modernization as part of our IT strategy.
Top 3 must have skills:
- Experience of Linux/Unix operating systems in a managed enterprise environment.
- Experience in network management.
- Experience working with Azure.
Recruitment Process: After applying we will book a 15- minute screening call to talk about your relevant experience. Then you will have 2 interviews, 1st technical interview to find out more about your experience, 2nd interview will be general chat with Team Leader.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Very good knowledge in setup of reliable and enterprise ready infrastructures and middleware software e.g. Data Bases, Messaging-Tools, Application Servers, HTTP Server and other 3rd party software
- Experience of Linux/Unix operating systems in a managed enterprise environment, i.e. installation, configuration and support of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) systems
- Experience in network management, i.e. basic configuration of the operating systems and knowledge in troubleshooting of networks issues.
- Knowledge of AWS
What will you do:
- Support project teams with consulting, design, setup, provisioning and handover to production of systems for new IT products.
- Ensure operational stability and resilience of our Linux and Windows based systems and software components during the whole life cycle including change management, capacity management.
- Design and integrate monitoring solutions in collaboration with product teams and operations teams.
- Planning, coordination, implementation and testing in case of major updates (OS and software) in cooperation with project teams, providers and vendors.
- Support project teams with troubleshooting in our system landscape in case of incidents and problems during normal office hours – no 24/7.
- Build and maintain of application packages to rollout our development tools.
- Improvement and maintenance of the distribution process to our developer Windows machines, including troubleshooting and resolving of issues.
- Documentation of methodologies and best practices for application packaging and rollout.
- Manage the existing licenses of distributed software packages, including license renewals.
- Private medical care (Luxmed)
- Gym card (Multisport)
- Attractive annual bonus up to 22,5%! (depending on company performance results)
- Group life insurance and employee capital plan (PPK)
- Cafeteria benefit system (cinema tickets, vouchers etc.)
- Focus on healthy lifestyle (fruit days, bike competitions, football trainings)
- Charity and volunteer initiatives
- Modern and well-connected office (Alchemia complex in Gdansk Oliwa)
- Relocation support (financial support, covering immigration process for non-Polish citizens)
- Internal learning management system
- Development budget (sharing the costs of certifications and conferences/ IT events)
- Flexible working hours and home office possibility (hybrid work model)
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com