Supply Chain Operations Specialist
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
This will be a hybrid working role between remote and onsite working.
They require a Supply Chain Operations Specialist with 3+ years' experience in Sales Operations/Supply Chain Management for a multinational and/or IT company to join them on an 11-month contract.
As a member of the Sales Operations Team, International, this role will support the EMEA team covering day to day needs, including order management in SAP, reporting and escalating issues to the broader team.
Job Reference: BBBH 21774
What will a Supply Chain Operations Specialist do?
· Support reporting to external customers and internal business partners on for assigned geographies on open orders, shipments, backlog and constraints
· Contributing to supply allocation and constraints management to achieve business goals
· Support process improvement initiatives and automation in collaboration with IT
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 3 years' experience in Sales Operations/Supply Chain Management for a multinational and/or IT company
· Strong analytical skills. Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel and SAP experience
· Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders
· 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
· Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym when office reopens
· Tax Saver Travel tickets
· Bike to work scheme
· Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 669404