Supply Chain Operations Manager
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require a Supply Chain Operations Manager, with 3 – 4 years supply chain operations management experience, who will join them for 18 months contract. The selected candidate will be supporting a dedicated geography this individual has the remit of working with internal and external stakeholders to achieve business targets and high standards of customer satisfaction.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20847
What will a Supply Chain Operations Manager do?
- Supporting a dedicated geography this individual has the remit of working with internal and external stakeholders to achieve business targets and high standards of customer satisfaction.
- Manage customer impact and issue resolution.
- Manage relationship and drive operations agendas with senior Subsidiary stakeholders (Sub level metrics, process changes, forecasts and order demand vs supply availability, campaigns/promos to drive demand).
- Drive customer behaviours to adhere to operations processes (Demand/supply planning, process changes, customer initiatives).
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3 – 4 years supply chain operations management.
- Experience with data analysis in Excel.
- The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
- Very flexible and grown-up working environment.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040