Supply Chain & Logistics Coordinator
Our client, a global leader in the alcohol industry, requires a Supply Chain & Logistics Coordinator to join their expanding team in Dublin, initially on a 6-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 21085
Your role will involve:
- Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader, the Customer Service Executive will operate effectively in a highly process-driven environment and is responsible for: delivery of the order to cash process in line with CARM principles.
- Being the first point of contact for all customer issues
- Representing the Customer within the company, specifically product change projects, QIR process, order prioritization during supply constraints
- Together with team members owning all customer service issues that may arise and ensuring regular feedback to the customer.
- Knowledge of Export Customs processes and systems.
- KPI customer service reporting.
- Liaise with shipping lines to ensure OTIF delivery to customers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ideally the role holder should be educated to Leaving Certificate standard or equivalent. 3rd level qualifications would be an advantage.
- In the absence of the above the role holder should possess 2 – 4 years experience in a customer services/shipping environment.
- Experience in Exports, freight documentation, and terminology.
- Customer relationship & Supplier/vendor management.
- High level of competency in SAP, word processing, Excel, etc.
- C&E requirements, specific market legislation, and shipping documentation.
- Knowledge of International Trade.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040.