Supply Chain Business Admin
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require a Supply Chain Business Admin, with experience in MS Office and project coordination, communication, and networking, who will join them until June 2022. The selected candidate will work alongside the Regional Supply Chain Director and Business Manager in managing the day-to-day running of the business including driving the rhythm of business (ROB), managing the team calendar, providing onboarding support to the wider team etc.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 21161
What will a Supply Chain Business Admin do?
Calendar Management & Meeting Logistics
- Helps to execute the team’s business cadence (scheduling / meeting logistics) around the ROB of the team and identifies patterns, based on direction from others.
- Help to prepare meeting setting (e.g., booking rooms, troubleshooting virtual settings, logistics, etc.)
- Support in the gathering and preparation of meeting material (e.g., agendas, presentation decks, pre-reads, etc.)
- May attend meetings and / or ensure follow up as needed.
Cross-functional collaboration & Communication
- Develop relationships with stakeholders across multiple organisations to support their leader and/or team’s work.
- Collaborate internally with other admins within the wider Datacentre Construction group.
- Communicate with external partners and audiences, based on direction from others.
- Support the team leads with the communication of policy and process updates to the entire team.
Management Support (Headcount Management, Recruitment, Onboarding / Offboarding)
- Helps to provide onboarding support for new employees, vendors, and interns, under the direction of senior team members (e.g., ordering new hire equipment, setting up workstations, distribution lists, security groups).
- Maintains and manages headcount activities, including staff movement/transfers, reporting, offboarding, and transactions within relevant headcount management tools.
- Connects new hires with the right stakeholders.
- Proactively manage supply inventories (e.g., hardware and computer equipment)
- May contribute to budget and OPEX PO management.
Event coordination and Logistics
- Supports planning, coordination, promotion, and support for events.
- Assist with creating event itinerary, determining event needs and outcomes.
- Assist the team with the execution of event logistics (e.g., set up, tear down, catering arrangements, etc.) under the direction of Senior colleagues.
- Support team morale and building team dynamics.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Experience with MS Office
- Experience in project coordination, communication, and networking.
- Experience working in an Engineering and Construction environment is preferable.
- The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
- Very flexible and grown-up working environment.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040