Are you passionate about making a meaningful impact on the world’s largest companies? We’re seeking a dedicated Vendor Management Specialist to play a pivotal role in transforming businesses across the globe.
As a Vendor Management Specialist, you will be at the forefront of ensuring seamless access to talent for our esteemed clients. Your responsibilities will center around overseeing the operational aspects of our supply chain activities, with a primary focus on the vibrant regions of EMEA & APAC.
Location: Remote – inside Poland only!
Contract: 12 months contract (with a view for extension)
Visa Sponsorship: No
Job Reference: BBBH 24980
- Serve as the primary liaison between Global Supplier Relations and the company’s Implementation team for international projects.
- Act as a point of escalation to facilitate the timely execution of Supplier Agreements and terminations in support of the company’s Centre of Excellence.
- Offer assistance to department Managers and Directors as needed.
- Provide guidance to Client Services Teams on Global Supplier Relations processes.
- Undertake Adhoc Projects as assigned by department management.
- Previous experience in a Supply Chain role
- 5-6 years of experience within recruitment (agency or in house)
- Excellent organisation skillls and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in English at a professional level.
Experience with Supplier Management Tools and/or recruitment technology is advantageous.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected]