Supplier QA Manager
Employment: 12-month contract (maternity cover)
Work Model: Hybrid (up to 3 days a week remotely)
Visa sponsorship: No
Would you like to join one of the top 3 Pharma employers in the country and make your CV look even better? Here’s your chance!
Do you have the following skills:
- Experienced in providing QA oversight of Quality Management System records (specifically Change Control/Deviation/CAPA) and facilitating cross-functional forums,
- Ability to provide QA oversight of documentation in the Quality Management System,
- Ability to apply knowledge of applicable GMP requirements and industry standards to Supplier Quality work,
- Strong organization and communication skills,
- Background in the Biopharma industry.
If yes, this is a great opportunity for you! Apply today!
What you will be responsible for?
- Provide Quality Assurance review and/or approval for Supplier related activities impacting GxP operations at the company, including Change Requests, Deviations, and associated documentation.
- Compile Supplier Performance metrics; including metrics for supplier changes, deviations, and other measures of supplier performance.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional Supplier Quality meetings.
- Represent Global Quality in multi-departmental meetings & project teams.
- Participate in inspection preparation and participate in internal audits and regulatory inspections.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry standards and regulatory requirements for products developed or manufactured by the company and for Supplier related approaches.
What do you need?
- 8+ years’ experience in a GMP-regulated environment, with exhibited knowledge and proficiency working within quality systems
- Management skills, with the ability to effectively plan, schedule, execute and track complex projects & experience in cross-functional project management.
- Ability to speak, present data, and defend approaches in front of audiences and inspectors.
- Ability to comprehend technical information related to regulatory expectations
- Experience in participation in regulatory inspections, with experience in presenting or defending departmental functions in audits or regulatory inspections preferred.
Beneficial to have:
- Experience with TrackWise and/or Veeva QMS
Are you interested?
Please apply and attach your updated CV.
MS Word format would be preferred, but PDF is also fine.
If you don’t have an updated CV, we can take care of this later.
If you have any questions about the role, feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected] or my linked.in profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sara-laska/
Reference number: 22740