Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Joining on a 12-month contract, as a Studio Coordinator you will have 2+ years admin experience, managing a calendar, comfortable learning new systems, Outlook, MS Office/ Google Suite, various video conferencing platforms.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20867
What will a Studio Coordinator do?
- Develop and teach workshops and learning experiences that are consistent with Open Arts educational values and are instructive in artistic skills and techniques.
- Facilitate workshops and technical setup with teaching artists virtually / and or onsite.
- Brief teaching artists on best practices and evaluate workshops.
- Work with Program Manager to research and implement new and recurring workshops for regional sites.
- Schedule and promote events, manage guest list, reminders, and track attendance.
- Document all classes, artists, and events and share content – to be posted on social channels.
- Field team building workshop requests and coordinate the workshops.
- Organize access for all teaching artists for workshops with Reception / Security.
- Budget management – Document expenditures on materials and workshops.
- Collect and collate metrics/ feedback from all workshop attendees.
- Field inquiries to relevant team members, advise people who drop-in on tools and equipment/ what we offer in the Lab.
- Convey our mission, greet visitors at large event groups (from various tours), and welcome them to our maker space.
- Give regularly scheduled internal formal presentations.
- Attend Coordinator meetings and share learnings with the team afterwards.
- Maintain a clean and organized studio for employees.
- Manage supplies and consumables inventory management/ ordering. Receive, sort, and ship deliveries.
- Equipment management.
- Manage internal risograph poster give away distribution.
- Execute and assist with public event programming, including set up, clean up, and storage/ inventory of materials/ front of house onsite/ promo.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Academic and or professional art-making background, proficient in beginner-level (or all-level) creative instruction.
- 2 years admin experience, managing a calendar, comfortable learning new systems, Outlook, MS Office/ Google Suite, various video conferencing platforms.
- Working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop. Other Adobe programs are a plus.
- Able to develop and teach creative workshops in a variety of mediums.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710