Strategic Partnerships Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Strategic Partnerships Manager with 5+ years of relevant work experience with partnerships (preferably in messaging) or directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies having demonstrated leadership experience, to join them, initially on a 6-month contract.
The role will be to work with technology partners and businesses to build valuable messaging product experiences for people. As a member of this team, you will work closely with our client’s world-class products and engineering teams, collaborate with a global partnership’s organization, and manage with some of the world's most influential companies.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20404
What will a Strategic Partnerships Manager do?
· Act as primary point of contact for and maintain strong direct relationships with our client’s key messaging stakeholders, assuming the role of an internal and external advocate for their messaging brand ecosystem.
· Help drive Business Messaging product strategy through strategic partnerships with brands and businesses.
· Foster win-win partnerships between our client and Brands by optimising and improving existing messaging experience to drive higher impact on business metrics.
· Maintain direct and active relationships with portfolio of brands, including proactively resolving of business and technical issues and serving as an internal advocate.
· Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, business development, policy, legal, marketing, comms, and PR to launch and showcase our client’s products and partnerships.
· Define market requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of product performance, aggregate feedback, explore new strategic opportunities, inform the product roadmap with enhanced or new functionality, and ensure product and industry impact — both country-by-country and globally.
· Help drive product and platform strategy by informing strategic partnerships with businesses, developers, and leading consumer product organizations.
· Represent our client and provide thought leadership in external meetings with executives from other companies.
· Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, business development, partnerships, policy, legal, marketing, and PR to launch new products and partnerships.
· Displaying the highest personal integrity and ethics.
· Willingness and ability to travel 20% of the time.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 5+ years of relevant work experience with partnerships (preferably in messaging) or directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies having demonstrated leadership experience.
· Experience defining, developing, and leading projects.
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710