Strategic Partner Manager
Based in Milan, Italy, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Strategic Partner Manager (Sports Partnerships) with 4+ years’ experience in sports/entertainment industry, with a focus on media/digital initiatives and client-facing partnerships preferred, to join them on an 18 -month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 20371
What will a Strategic Partner Manager (Sports Partnerships) do?
· Drive partnership strategy, relationships, and key initiatives related to sports publishers.
· Help organizations understand how to utilize and prioritize our client’s platforms as critical tools to grow and engage their fanbase and drive their business objectives.
· Develop innovative partnership solutions utilizing our client and its platforms that support the business objectives of sports organisations and our client while promoting great experiences for sports fans.
· Own key day-to-day partnership relationships and operations with a managed partner set.
· Manage projects and programs that scale across our client’s business. For example, planning in the lead up to high profile sporting events; supporting the wellbeing of high-profile users of our clients’ platforms.
· Work cross-functionally within our client’s (product, engineering, sales, marketing, operations) to successfully develop and bring integrated solutions to partners.
· Identify and share outstanding partner best practices and case studies to support all our global sports partners.
· Work with relevant internal teams to ensure that our client is taking partner input into account in relevant product and policy decisions.
· Help support broader strategic initiatives for our global sports team.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 4+ years’ experience in sports/entertainment industry, with a focus on media/digital initiatives and client-facing partnerships preferred.
· Scheduling & travel flexibility to build relationships with publishers and support live events.
· Excellent project management experience.
· Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, internally and externally.
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 669404