Senior Account Escalation Manager
Become an Accomplished Escalation Manager and manage our customers and your own success!
Come and join our client’s multinational team based in Dublin and work for the American software company that develops a cloud computing platform to help companies manage digital workflows for enterprise operations.
What will your responsibilities include?
- Development and Execution of Get-Well Plan: Understand all aspects of the situation and develop a clear scope and get-well plan.
- Maintain disciplined and regular communications within accounts, from C-level executives to front-line administrators, while building credibility through timely action and responsiveness during the account escalation.
- Review & analyze Customer health trends to proactively identify and resolve issues before the customer escalates.
- Coordination with all internal subject matter experts and stakeholders, acting as the focal/decision point for all active customer activities pertaining to the account escalation.
- Regularly report internally to leadership audiences, through C-level, on active account escalation status.
What are the requirements for the role?
- 2+ years of experience in similar roles at other Enterprise Software (ideally ITIL-related) companies.
- Technical account management, program or project management, or other leadership roles in account teams.
- Experience dealing with technical end-users in a support role.
What are the pluses of your application?
- A degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology, and proven experience in consulting and project management.
- PMP certification.
- ITIL Foundations, or higher, Certification.
Job Reference: BBBH 22065
What to do next?
Please email me; Olga Gurgul at firstname.lastname@example.org or look me up on LinkedIn and message me there.
I appreciate that your CV may not be up to date, so just send me the last one you have.
Perhaps this one didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry, we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com.
Everyone will get a response.