SQL Server Data Platform Administrator
Our client who is a leading online gaming and entertainment multination who are currently recruiting for S QL Server Data Platform Administrator to join their dynamic business intelligence – data platform team in Bulgaria.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in their offices.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 21844
As part of our Data Platform team, you will.
- You’ll maintain database servers, data platform infrastructure and processes including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance and availability.
- Ensure Platform security by governing and enforcing a strong security framework to ensure enterprise levels of identity and access control.
- Independently analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes.
- Assist Data Engineers and Developers with designing, implementing, and maintaining complex data platform solutions, maintain and update the documentation stack.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment.
- 1+ year/s experience with MS SQL Server Administration
- Experience with native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Proven experience with security fundamentals, database backups, restores and recovery models and Windows server.
- Familiar with network and version control system fundamentals.
- Energetic and proactive thinker; you have great organizational skills and can plan work independently. You are flexible and easily adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You have an academic degree in Computer Science or IT/IS and/or relevant certifications.
- Experience with AWS and Azure is beneficial but not essential.
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and disability coverage
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040