Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Sourcer with extensive sourcing experience, ideally within a search firm or in-house recruiting team, to join them on a 12 month contract to partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop creative sourcing strategies to find the best talent globally.
Job Reference: BBBH 20357
What will a Client Engagement Specialist do?
· Manage relationships with senior leaders as internal stakeholders and act as point of contact for recruiting in that market
· Create strategies and find unique ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
· Partner with Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators to manage an effective recruiting process
· Work with cross functional recruiting partners to execute on recruitment strategy for the local market
· Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, function and how it fits into the organisation
· Find, engage and attract passive candidates through a wide range of search techniques
· Track pipeline activity to share insights with internal stakeholders and hiring partners
· Recommend and drive process improvements that impact recruiting effectiveness
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· Extensive sourcing experience, ideally within a search firm or in-house recruiting team
· Proven ability to engage passive candidates, including senior talent
· Interview and assessment skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710