Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Solutions Architect with at least 5 years of combined experience as an Engineer, Solutions Architect, Technical Consultant, or Partner/Sales Engineer, and at least 2 years of experience working with software systems including querying, SQL scripting, and working with API development.
Solutions Architect will join them on an 11-month fully remote contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 21784
What will a Solutions Architect do?
- Act as a technical consultant and subject matter expert on Facebook's marketing technology solutions for the marketing organizations at some of the most innovative companies in the world.
- Guide our clients to the most optimal implementations by walking them through the technical details company’s advertising platform and products.
- Work closely with sales teams to unlock and develop new opportunities by developing a deep understanding of business goals and industry trends.
- Influence the marketing industry through technology by participating in industry conferences and presenting to an executive-level audience.
- Understand and apply knowledge of products, technologies, and business to build solutions to solve for problems at scale.
- Build relationships with team members and cross-functional partners.
- Share project updates and insights.
- Influence decision-making through the presentation of data-centric business topics.
- Participate in interviewing and on-boarding of new team members.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of combined experience as an Engineer, Solutions Architect, Technical Consultant, or Partner/Sales Engineer.
- 2+ years of experience working with software systems including querying, SQL scripting, and working with API development.
- Experience working with API documents, calling API’s using scripts, and testing API’s.
- Consultative work with clients.
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time.
- Competitive salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 66940