Location: Rijswijk, South Holland, Netherlands
Our client is a leading multinational technology company that provides telecommunication equipment and services to countries around the world. They are looking to hire a Solar Technical Consultant to join their expanding team in the Netherlands.
- Provide pre-sales assistance and conduct technical workshops for customers or partners.
- Assist the sales and solution team.
- Log customer-reported issues.
- Offer customer training and guidance throughout the construction process, including kick-off meetings, software and hardware training, and acceptance testing.
- Provide technical assistance to customers during the commissioning process, including verifying inverter installation and making any necessary corrections.
- Act as the intermediary between customers and the R&D team to resolve any issues.
- Take charge of second and third-line support.
- Deliver technical support to customers or their partners independently or alongside a technical support team.
- Provide on-site support in the event of significant or critical issues that cannot be resolved by the customer or local subcontractor.
- Ensure the quality of on-site operations through quality analysis and improvement processes.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Master’s degree in Engineering, such as Electricity, Energy or Mechanical.
- At least 3 years of experience in technical, service and channel management or assimilated roles.
- Knowledgeable or working experience of Solar-PV market/storage market.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners and internal with people from different countries and cultures.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is a must.
- Annualized bonus (0-2 months salary)
- Transportation allowance
- Holiday allowance (8% of the annual salary)
- Health insurance
- Pension plan
- 24 days of Annual Leave
- Sim card budget
- Company laptop
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +31 20 369 0040