Solar Solutions Technical Manager
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: Around 70k euros, depending on the experience
Location: Dublin 4, Ireland
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a professional with an experience in procurement/channel sales, passion for renewable energy industry with prior experience with solar power projects?
If you would like to work for a multinational company, with great projects and development possibilities, apply now!
Our client is looking for a Solutions Manager to join their team.
You will be working onsite in the modern office in Dublin 4 area.
As a Solutions Manager you will be cooperating with the sales team to develop and present proposals to prospective clients. You will use your expertise of the solar power industry and knowledge of the company’s products to propose recommendations to address the needs and challenges of our clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting meetings with partners and clients to present the products and propose solutions to technical challenges.
- Developing proposals that showcase the product’s features and benefits, highlighting how it can address the client’s specific needs
- Managing technical discussions.
- Setting up different channels for sales
- Supporting the clients to upgrade and advance capex systems and processes.
- Communicating and cooperating with the internal stakeholders to prepare project bidding of solar power systems projects.
- 3+ years of experience in procurement or channel sales, in a multinational environment.
- Experience working in a multinational environment.
- Prior exposure to the solar power industry
- Knowledge of CapEx systems
- Fluent English language skills
- 25 days annual leave
- Laptop, mobile etc
- Private Healthcare (for the employee only)
- Car allowance
- Life insurance
- Free parking
Reference number: 23200
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.