Software Test Engineer
Our financial services client is looking for a Software Test Engineer with 4+ years of experience in related field, to join them on a 12-month contract in Dublin.
Why work as a contractor with Allen Recruitment:
- Simple online contracts
- Online timesheets
- Regular on time payments (not related to when the client pays)
Job Reference: BBBH22330
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- 4+ years experience as a Software Test Engineer
- Strong Automation Testing experience
- Experience working in an Agile / SAFe environment
- Data visualization app development and concepts.
- Blockchain technologies, DeFi, law enforcement software, or cryptocurrencies.
What will the Software Test Engineer do?
- Build the next generation cryptocurrency tools, law enforcement tools, and DeFi platforms.
- Build middleware services to interface the UI to the Back End infrastructure.
- Write Angular.js to display Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies cross-platform.
- Debug and perform quality testing on the Blockchain cryptocurrency data user interface.
- Design reactive API software for real-time cryptocurrency displays.
- Co-design software APIs with back-end developers to access cryptocurrency feeds.
- Develop middleware modules to visualize cryptocurrency transactions.
Perks of the Job:
- Working with key business unit and teller for the client.
- Working on brand new ideas and emerging technologies, present and future technologies.
- Responsibilities in a global role for a global company.
- Opportunity to understand different set-ups and markets across the globe.
- Weekly payment terms.
- Online timesheets and invoices.
- Self-billing invoices.
About the client
This global client although in the Financial Services industry is a leader in new technologies working with millions of customers worldwide, they advance commerce on a global basis, delivering tremendous value as a franchisor, processor and advisor to its customers. They are also one of the top workplaces for information technology professionals.
Do you have all of the above? Do you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Full Stack Developer? Do you like the idea of working for a company who always working with the latest technologies? Apply with us today as you could be our perfect match!
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +3531694040.