Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Joining on a 6-month contract, as a Software Engineer you will have 3+ years of Full Stack web development experience.
You will apply the principles of computer science and mathematical analysis to the design, development, testing, and evaluation of the software and systems that make computers work.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20460
What will a Software Engineer do?
- Develop user-facing features while taking an active role in designing and improving the UX for Assistant Studio.
- Build new features and maintain tools for the Assistant Experimentation Center/Opportunity Center and Quality tools, including related tools and services for A/B experiment & quality infra.
- Collaborate with other engineers to improve the efficiency and usability of existing tools.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of Full Stack web development experience.
- Experience with web applications and large-scale front-end development.
- Experience with git or other source control.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710.