Software Engineer (PM) Mandarin
Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire a Project Manager with experience working as a Software Engineer and fluent Mandarin, for their Research Center, joining their expanding team in Dublin on a 12-month contract.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
Job Reference: BBBH 21979
- Project lifecycle management. Planning and ongoing management of quality, schedule, risk.
- Ensures that key development milestones are achieved and the project is progressed in a timely manner for successful project delivery.
- Conducts team meetings/teleconferences, provides agendas, meeting minutes with follow-up actions identified.
- Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Manages project team activities.
- Ensure project progress and information is communicated often and accurately.
- Support the team in adoption to agile methodology.
- Ensure the production of the detailed project plan, with support from technical lead.
- Manage the flow of project information between the team and the HQ, through regular meetings and written communications.
- Ensure the production of formal project progress and other reports.
You must have as a minimum
- Approximately 1 year project management/ coordination experience, ideally in an agile team.
- Fluent English and Mandarin
- Strong programming skills in a OO language like Java, C++. C#, Golang.
- Great communication skills (written and spoken)
Beneficial but not a must
- Familiar with the concept of agile development methodology, Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience with software development lifecycle is a bonus.
- Familiar with any Cloud Service or large distributed systems.
- A very competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Laptop, mobile etc
- Plus other usual benefits
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040