Software Engineer Middleware
Our client is a leading global mobile services supplier with the most rapidly expanding cloud computing infrastructure and with an average annual growth of 260% over the last four years.
They are looking to hire a Software Engineer with at least 5 years of experience in Software Engineering with one of the languages C++, Go, Java, C# and with Middleware experience, to join their expanding team.
This role will initially be on a 12 – month contract with a possibility of extension and working on multiple projects.
In this role, you will become part of an expert team, to design and implement the architecture of key elements in the client’s cloud with technical support from head office.
This is a great hybrid opportunity!
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 22507
Your role will involve
- Contributing to the improvement of the client’s cloud services.
- Developing and implementing architecture components to reach a greater number of higher quality servers.
- Keeping existing service architecture of the client’s cloud and being accountable for the results of the production network.
- Motivating the team in continuous improvement and handling risks related to the live network of the cloud.
You must have as a minimum
- 5 years of experience in Software Engineering
- Excellent coding skills in one of the programming languages: C++, Go, Java, C#,
- Experience in Middleware or Load Balancing
- Valid work permit in Ireland for min 12 months
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus, other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Simply apply or reach out to me via LinkedIn, my profile is www.linkedin.com/in/jkukielko/