Software Engineer – Kubernetes
Our client a leading, international mobile services provider is looking to hire?a Software Engineer – Kubernetes with 5+ years of professional programming experience with strong core competency in any of the following: Java, Python, Rust, Go and excellent knowledge in the design principle and implementation of Kubernetes, especially scheduling, networking, security, etc.
This role is a 12-month assignment. We can facilitate PAYE or LTD contracts for this role.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 21792
- You will be the key person who leads the team to build a cloud-native platform based on Kubernetes in an efficient and correct way.
- Work directly with HQ product R&D teams to define product architectures, and develop and test Kubernetes based cloud-native platform.
- Work with HQ team driving improvements and efficiencies within our products and processes.
- Work with HQ team to customize schedulers, network plug-ins, network policies, workloads, and security policies that meet service requirements based on product application scenarios.
- Contribute to open-source community.
You must have as a minimum?
- 5+ years of professional programming experience with strong core competency in any of the following: Java, Python, Rust, Go.
- Excellent knowledge in the design principle and implementation of Kubernetes, especially scheduling, networking, security, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud technologies (Kubernetes, Docker), containers/microservices.
- Good knowledge of Linux kernel, networking concepts, protocols, etc.
- Good spoken and written knowledge of English.
- A very competitive salary.?
- Fully remote working from anywhere in Ireland.
- 25 days annual leave per annum.?
- Laptop, mobile etc.?
- Plus,?other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!?
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on?our website – www.allenrec.com?
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on?Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040.?